Precautions for Covid-19 at the Mercure Tokyo Ginza
Accor’s global cleanliness & prevention standards have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification. The ALLSAFE label communicates to guests when these standards have been met in our hotels. All Accor hotels must apply the global and regional standards and be audited either by the Group’s operational experts or third-party auditors to achieve the new ALLSAFE label.
- ＃ALLSAFE officer manage operations, cleanliness, and staff training in order to provide safe environment to all guests.
- Mandatory screening for all guests, which may include a temperature check
- Front desk set up to promote physical distancing (i.e. plexiglass partitions, social distancing signs, etc.)
- Hand sanitizer stations in key areas throughout hotel
- Face coverings and hand disinfection mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces
- Disinfect high touch points such as Elevator buttons, Doorknob, Front counter, key cards etc. constantly.
DURING THE STAY
- Housekeepers conduct cleaning and disinfection according to #ALLSAFE.
- Stayover housekeeping service every fourth day, where applicable and wellness checks daily, as required.
- Gloved & masked ALLSAFE Ambassador offers hand sanitizer and mask upon arrival
- Seat allocation to promote physical distancing at the restaurant and bar.
- Keys may be left in checkout box in the lobby, to be disinfected.
- Promote email invoice