Precautions for Covid-19 at the Mercure Tokyo Ginza
Accor’s global cleanliness & prevention standards ALLSAFE have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification. The ALLSAFE label communicates to guests when these standards have been met in our hotels. All Accor hotels must apply the global and regional standards and be audited either by the Group’s operational experts or third-party auditors to achieve the new ALLSAFE label.
- ALLSAFE officer manage operations, cleanliness, and staff training in order to provide safe environment to all guests.
- Mandatory screening for all guests, which may include a temperature check
- Front desk set up to promote physical distancing (i.e. plexiglass partitions, social distancing signs, etc.)
- Hand sanitizer stations in key areas throughout hotel
- Hand disinfection mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces
- Disinfect high touch points such as Elevator buttons, Doorknob, Front counter, key cards etc. constantly.
DURING THE STAY
- Housekeepers conduct cleaning and disinfection according to ALLSAFE.
- Stayover housekeeping service every fourth day, where applicable and wellness checks daily, as required.
- ALLSAFE Ambassador offers hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Seat allocation to promote physical distancing at the restaurant and bar.
- Corridor windows have been opened slightly for ventilation.
- Keys may be left in checkout box in the lobby, to be disinfected.
- Promote email invoice
- If you have a fever over 37.5℃ or you do not feel well, please let us know.
- Please kindly wear gloves and use the tongs at the buffet.
- Please follow the direction from the entrance side.
* NOTICE OF CHANGES TO MASK-WEARING GUIDELINES（as of 13 March 2023）